Wednesday, June 5, 2013

all twerk no play

laughter-everyday: judginyou: unfreshing: pizzaforpresident: ...



laughter-everyday:

judginyou:

unfreshing:

pizzaforpresident:

previouslysane:

dumbpointyanimeshades:

my sister downloaded this thing on her ipod that lets her autotune her voice to twinkle twinkle little star

she made….this with it.

CAN I PLEASE BRING THIS BACK PLEASE

OH MY GOD

AGAIN

SCREAMING OMFG CAN I BUY THIS ON MY IPOD?

INfeucsjqiavgeorhw SOBBING CRYING MYfhsoagd JEEBUsdsssssdg

h0odrich: nicklugo: pizzaforpresident: OH MY GOD My boss just texted me asking to come into work...

h0odrich:

nicklugo:

pizzaforpresident:

OH MY GOD

My boss just texted me asking to come into work at 4:30 in the morning and I threw my phone down and was like "you're such a faggot I fucking hate you" and then I heard the Siri confirmation noise and I picked up my phone and

image

too bad siri doesn't SEND texts when you use the voice feature it only spells out what you say so nice really shitty story you made up for notes

U GOT SHERLOCKED HOMIE

cyberunfamous: I just want to write myself a world and go live in it 

cyberunfamous:

I just want to write myself a world and go live in it 

rhydonmyhardon: i hate it when flies fucking rub their stupid little shitty hands together like...

rhydonmyhardon:

i hate it when flies fucking rub their stupid little shitty hands together like they're plotting to ruin my life those tiny little bastards

nayx: the movie disturbia had nothing to do with rihanna

nayx:

the movie disturbia had nothing to do with rihanna

weavesdropper: posh



weavesdropper:

posh

bibberly: Converse ad, 1987.



bibberly:

Converse ad, 1987.

Photo



bowlingforsoup: "are you taking a selfie" "no its just snapchat"

bowlingforsoup:

"are you taking a selfie"

"no its just snapchat"

worldwarbutts: kuzannagi: TEAM ROCKET IS BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAAIN ting

worldwarbutts:

kuzannagi:

TEAM ROCKET IS BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAAIN

ting

unsuccessfulmetalbenders: still my favorite photoset in the...









unsuccessfulmetalbenders:

still my favorite photoset in the history of this damn planet ok

likeafieldmouse: Aron Demetz - The Tainted (2012) - Distressed...

















likeafieldmouse:

Aron Demetz - The Tainted (2012) - Distressed wood

juicyjacqulyn: notevenknowledgewasfoolproof: recoveringhipster:...





















juicyjacqulyn:

notevenknowledgewasfoolproof:

recoveringhipster:

Objectification and body shaming in PETA ads (an introduction).

If you're interested at all in becoming an animal rights  advocate, my advice is to just look at whatever PETA does and do the exact opposite.

I've always hated PETA, here is one reason why.

Photo



















thesingingmudkip: rookhazel: theoverworld: Terrifying...









thesingingmudkip:

rookhazel:

theoverworld:

Terrifying Sculptures by Mark Jenkins

Imagine walking around the corner and seeing one of these. American artist Mark Jenkins is fond of installing sculptures in public that hurtle you screaming into the uncanny valley.

Like Hanson, only more freaky.

the girl in the trashcan is the creepiest. 

condorn: ur like a commercialno one wants to see u(:

condorn:

ur like a commercial
no one wants to see u(:

Photo









Photo

















dick-luver: casual reminder that cartoonnetwork never gave a...





dick-luver:

casual reminder that cartoonnetwork never gave a fuck

thekumazone: Owls may be symbols of wisdom, but they're...





thekumazone:

Owls may be symbols of wisdom, but they're actually complete morons

No comments:

Post a Comment