Friday, June 7, 2013

FamilyFun

privatefamilytime: Our sister's 18th birthday was awesome. She...



privatefamilytime:

Our sister's 18th birthday was awesome. She quickly took to being in between her older sister and brother.

privatefamilytime: Every time my brother hears so much as a...



privatefamilytime:

Every time my brother hears so much as a whisper of me putting out when he's in the locker room at school, it gets him so horny he's all over me once we get home from school. After we're done, we laugh at the idiots bragging - nobody's been inside me other than my brother and it's going to stay that way.

privatefamilytime: Whenever Dad goes out of town, I'm the man...



privatefamilytime:

Whenever Dad goes out of town, I'm the man of the house. So, every night, Mom presents herself to me for my pleasure.

privatefamilytime: I was glad our daughter came home from...



privatefamilytime:

I was glad our daughter came home from college in "full slut" mode. Now I could fulfill my fantasy of licking her wet before sending her in to her father to get a creampie to bring back to me.

privatefamilytime: My brother put this outfit on my bed and...



privatefamilytime:

My brother put this outfit on my bed and told me to come to his room for our "wedding night" - I think this is gonna be fun!

privatefamilytime: When I got home from work, my sister was...



privatefamilytime:

When I got home from work, my sister was usually very direct in letting me know what she wanted without even saying a word.

privatefamilytime: Mom wasn't a skinny twig of a woman who...



privatefamilytime:

Mom wasn't a skinny twig of a woman who looked like she'd snap in half if someone so much as breathed on her hard. And that was just the way I liked it.

And she just liked the way I pounded her from behind so it worked out for everyone.

privatefamilytime: We made love all the time these days but I...



privatefamilytime:

We made love all the time these days but I really loved the days my brother decided to make me his bitch.

I reminded me of the first time we did it after I'd teased him mercilessly all day until he finally snapped and chased me into my room and took me. MMMM!

privatefamilytime: My girlfriend gave me a hot look as she...



privatefamilytime:

My girlfriend gave me a hot look as she kissed my sister behind the ears.

edohio: The boys in school just know how to fuck Dad owns my...



edohio:

The boys in school just know how to fuck

Dad owns my soul

edohio: Holy shit is Dad shoving his forearm inside me???



edohio:

Holy shit is Dad shoving his forearm inside me???

edohio: Mom is always there for me



edohio:

Mom is always there for me

edohio: These ought to convince my son to come home for the...



edohio:

These ought to convince my son to come home for the summer and skip the summer classes

edohio: I love shaking my ass for Dad



edohio:

I love shaking my ass for Dad

edohio: But Dad you said treat our guest the same way I treat...



edohio:

But Dad you said treat our guest the same way I treat you??

edohio: You like watching it go in your little girl don't you...



edohio:

You like watching it go in your little girl don't you Dad? 

~moannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

edohio: Dad went over the rules before I went out on my date...



edohio:

Dad went over the rules before I went out on my date with a new guy

edohio: Come closer and let Mom give you the reward for getting...



edohio:

Come closer and let Mom give you the reward for getting on the honor roll

edohio: I guess I can understand why Dad is always squeezing...



edohio:

I guess I can understand why Dad is always squeezing them

edohio: Honey you can't get a good picture from there. Oh yea I...



edohio:

Honey you can't get a good picture from there.

Oh yea I can Mom ~grin

No comments:

Post a Comment