Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dark sinful desires

sterndaddy: saythankyoumaster: Screw American Idol.  You will...



sterndaddy:

saythankyoumaster:

Screw American Idol.  You will idolize us!

Daddy brought home a couple of business associates. He was working on a deal with them and wanted to show them a good time to make them more inclined to see things his way. So, he had you "entertain" them both.

Secretly though he was videotaping the action. Daddy doesn't like to leave things to chance and wanted to make sure the men agreed to his terms. Or their wives would get copies of the video.

Plus, he likes to have you suck his cock while he watches the videos he's made of you with other people - men AND women.

"Break me down, you got a lovely face We're going to your place And now you got to freak me..."

"

Break me down, you got a lovely face
We're going to your place
And now you got to freak me out
Scream so loud, getting fuckin' laid
You want me to stay, but I got to make my way

Hey! You're a crazy bitch
But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it
When I dream, I'm doing you all night
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on!

"

-

Buckcherry (via wander-lust-y)

thinking Of You girl

(via prayfuckdie)

hisbabyslut: thecorporatewhore: If I can walk comfortably...



hisbabyslut:

thecorporatewhore:

If I can walk comfortably tomorrow, you failed… deal?

First post I saw on tumblr after a long day and it sums it up succinctly. ^THISSS

All this, Daddy. I needs. แƒฆ

yummgirlie: luvz2spank: Free Yourself! I finally have and it...



yummgirlie:

luvz2spank:

Free Yourself!

I finally have and it has been the BEST thing that I have ever done!

curiouspetbunny: Doms that think they shouldn't have to earn...



curiouspetbunny:

Doms that think they shouldn't have to earn submission are what I call "fake doms" :)

amaster: Let Me remind you of who you belong to…





















amaster:

Let Me remind you of who you belong to…

Photo



beautykneelsbeforeme: Sometimes because she's bad, sometimes...



beautykneelsbeforeme:

Sometimes because she's bad, sometimes because…she likes it.

aladythatkneels: Oneness…



aladythatkneels:

Oneness…

Photo



Photo



amaster: you understand that by controling this…I control all...



amaster:

you understand that by controling this…I control all of you. If you're ready to give Me your life, just open your mouth in acceptance. 

Good girl…now you are all Mine. :)

sir-in-a-suit: "Sometimes it is harder to deprive oneself of a...



sir-in-a-suit:

"Sometimes it is harder to deprive oneself of a pain than of a pleasure"

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

Photo



Photo



stillaharlot: Truth.



stillaharlot:

Truth.

Balls deep.



Balls deep.

beautifully-owned: For those who understand. Her.





beautifully-owned:

For those who understand. Her.

icandolotsofthingsmaster: nightskygoddess: ๐Ÿ’•❤๐Ÿ’• There is just...



icandolotsofthingsmaster:

nightskygoddess:

๐Ÿ’•❤๐Ÿ’•

There is just U/us and W/we princess. Forever and Always. -D

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment