Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bitches, watch your step, I'll be there.

brb for a bit I got some stuff t' do.

(( ET’S CAWP STUFFZ. ))

5c4r-music: sadistic-tampon: sadistic-tampon: me versus...



5c4r-music:

sadistic-tampon:

sadistic-tampon:

me versus society

please stop reblogging this it hurts

this could be me in 10 years…

"Yeah, and I'm more than positive we both enjoyed it. I really gave it my all too" He smiled lightly.

"I ummm……." He lowered his ears slightly awkwardly. "Uhmmm…."

s3izur3: So I decided to give into the Pokefusion thing. No one...



s3izur3:

So I decided to give into the Pokefusion thing. No one did this one yet, so I hopped on it before it was claimed~

Photo



"Your memory actually came back after I blew you the other day. Dunno if that actually had somethin' to do with it, but maybe it's possible, I dunno. He shrugged and kicked back. "Why don't ya sit down?"

"You 'blew' me?…" He tilted his head to the side and sat down in his usual chair.

He walked Zonic inside and sat on the couch. "eh, usually we just drink and hang out, I try to get in your pants and succeed a few times, but fail miserably most of the time." He spoke simply.

"Uhmmm…" His eye twitched. "Okay?… Umm… Well then."

"heh alright c'mon then. Probably a good idea" He draped his arm over his shoulders and redirected the hedgehog back to his home.

He sighed and headed for the building. "So… You claim to be my friend… Right? Is there anything that we usually do together?"

He quietly ditched the gun and clip in some bushes and went to catch up with him. "So what you gonna do now?"

"… I dunno. You should probably drag me back to my house before I do something stupid…" He shrugged.

He sighed. "Well, I'm Knuckles, and yes you have a job. You're a zone cop, but you never take it seriously."

"Never take it…. Naw. I'm pretty sure that I originally take it seriously…" He said this while walked off.

Great, this seemed like a sketchy situation. He didn't quite know what to do, so he ended up asking the question he's been repeating lately. " Do you remember who I am?"

"Errrrm…. I kinda forgot your name… Should I be doing something…" He scratched the back of his head. "Didn't I have a job of some sort?…"

The echidna frowned realizing he probably phased again like he said he might. Almost instantly he realized it probably wasn't best for him to be holding a gun, less Zonic think him for a spy or assassin or something else sent to kill him. Knuckles waved one hand in front of his face to distract him and while he hid the gun in the rear waist of his pants. "feelin' alright?" He smiled softly.

He pushed his hand away. "Don't do that…" He didn't notice the gun, but he indeed did phase out again.

just before i go to bed. *huggles* Night, Offier Leeroy. <3

Good night, Pimp. That's your name, right? :3

He raised his brow and tapped him on the shoulder. "Uh, you alright there, man?"

It takes him a few moments before he snaps out of it. "Huh? Who? Oh… Uhmm…" He looks at him with a confused face.

((*hug* I hope you feel better. T_T))

KFGNHKJDHJ

He followed close behind giddily as he still examined the gun "yeah, yeah, I'm a n00b" he rolled his eyes.

"Well umm…" He paused and almost dropped his gun.

(( I'm sad Leeroy is not feeling well :( Please get better soon))

3wersyop[dljjdxftj

fueledbymadness: Marriage is a human right, not a heterosexual privilege. AMEN. I LOVE YOU.

fueledbymadness:

Marriage is a human right, not a heterosexual privilege.

AMEN. I LOVE YOU.

...?

“What is goin’ on, people talkin’ about sucking their own… What?”

so-relatable: Found a use for this GIF!



so-relatable:

Found a use for this GIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment