Friday, June 7, 2013

Elly. 21. UK.

No one lives here anymore. There’s literally just Florrie here. Laura lives just out side of...

No one lives here anymore. There’s literally just Florrie here. Laura lives just out side of Alnwick. There’s nothing to do until 8 this evening as Nicky is going skating. Ergh maaaan.

Nails at the moment. #nails #nailart #art #purple #black...



Nails at the moment. #nails #nailart #art #purple #black #gradient #fashion

Hermit crab!



Hermit crab!

Another horrid nights sleep… 3 more nights of this, then we’re off to Nickys dads for...

Another horrid nights sleep… 3 more nights of this, then we’re off to Nickys dads for the night, but I think we get a double bed there. Arr man, can’t wait to get home into our bed. It’s the best bed in the world!!

Fanx Jess :))

I'm looking for a good purple lipstick, anyone got any...



I'm looking for a good purple lipstick, anyone got any ideas?? Not mac, something for like £5-£10

Another really long day, I’m absolutely knackered man.

Another really long day, I’m absolutely knackered man.

Wedding :)



Wedding :)

That’s the wedding over with. Phew.

That’s the wedding over with. Phew.

The strawberry lounge in Alnwick is absolutely amazing!!!

I’m going to move back just for this place.

@laura

Yeah, that’s it :). oooh do you, I’ll keep an eye out for you.

@florrie

They’re along from willowburn(it is called that right?) going up towards the co op way. Her flat is lush, just noisy.

plagueofinsects: [X] I scrolled all the way through my dash...







plagueofinsects:

[X]

I scrolled all the way through my dash looking for this Luke :) thank you!!! Awh little babiessss!!!!!

Ah, so cute!!







Ah, so cute!!

What a terrible nights sleep that was… I think I woke up a million times. Plus there’s a...

What a terrible nights sleep that was… I think I woke up a million times. Plus there’s a busy road outside the flat, and I can hear every car go by. Oh man :(

Finally sat watching tv, eating toblerone. It’s the wedding tomorrow, so we’re going to...

Finally sat watching tv, eating toblerone. It’s the wedding tomorrow, so we’re going to watch the rest of dumb and dumber then having an early night.

I’m absolutely knackered. We’re just on our way to Katie’s now in the car....

I’m absolutely knackered. We’re just on our way to Katie’s now in the car. Can’t wait to get into my jim jams and flake out. Been wandering around the shops for hours. It’s weird traveling all the way from Shropshire to Newcastle, then having a day out. Very tired.

I fucking love Newcastle.

I miss it so muuuch!!

NICKY BOUGHT ME NEW VANS!!!

Love that guy!

The main reason I came up north! @iwantnevergets



The main reason I came up north! @iwantnevergets

No comments:

Post a Comment