Sunday, June 9, 2013

Feels Like Today

Photo



priincessjassmine: ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ













priincessjassmine:

ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

lordoftheinternet: i'm glad the shit that lives in the ocean lacks the ability to leave the ocean...

lordoftheinternet:

i'm glad the shit that lives in the ocean lacks the ability to leave the ocean because most of it is scary as fuck

If anyone says Mumford and Sons live is bad, THEY ARE WRONG. They are better live because you can...

If anyone says Mumford and Sons live is bad, THEY ARE WRONG. They are better live because you can FEEL it. The beating of the drums, when they get caught up in the songs and its just so great. I had a really good time! 

shedisenchants: shedisenchants: so every year after the juniors finish reading The Great Gatsby my...

shedisenchants:

shedisenchants:

so every year after the juniors finish reading The Great Gatsby my high school english teacher throws a Gatsby party at his huge house and everyone shows up in period clothing and Charlestons to 20s music and my english teacher just wears a suit and stands off to the side staring wistfully out the window the entire night

you guys think I'm joking??

image

Photo



Photo



theonewiththecandy: what he really thought



theonewiththecandy:

what he really thought

confessfolly: Favorite Marianas Trench Music Videos: 1/? -...













confessfolly:

Favorite Marianas Trench Music Videos: 1/? - Celebrity Status

GUYS I GET TO SEE MUMFORD AND SONS TODAY.

ohpheliacs: as the winter winds litter London with lonely...













ohpheliacs:

as the winter winds litter London with lonely hearts...

jaba-the-slut: The wisdom from movies you never notice until...





jaba-the-slut:

The wisdom from movies you never notice until they are transformed into a gifset.

notsosilentwallflower: busket: pardon me my good uh… sir. filed under: jokes I never got as a...

notsosilentwallflower:

busket:

image

pardon me my good

image

uh…

image

sir.

filed under: jokes I never got as a child that makes me cry tears of laughter

prettylittlerunner: tobeasuccessstory: hipbonesandrunningshoes:...



prettylittlerunner:

tobeasuccessstory:

hipbonesandrunningshoes:

cottoncondy:

crockerharley:

dirkstrider-in-the-tardis:

SPREAD THIS SHIT LIKE WILDFIRE BECAUSE IT IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE.

So much fucking respect for this guy.

The lack of notes shows the large division between the two people he mentioned.

I can never stress this enough. My dad used to do the same, he'd tease me and I'd go for the biscuits to feel better. But he'd tease me some more. He said he was trying to motivate me, it never works like that. Encourage people, not mock them and make them feel horrible about their body to motivate change. It never works like that. Nobody deserves that hate.

:(

Wow this is powerful.

Photo



Photo







asgardianarmy: lifeofaquietloudgirl: bellathegod: damirandawri...





asgardianarmy:

lifeofaquietloudgirl:

bellathegod:

damirandawrites:

Da Great Gatsby

"I ain't talkin' bout chicken n' gravy, biatch."

Penguizzle Books

just imagine Benedict Cumberbatch reading this

I really just want to not exist today. It’s not a good day. And I work all freaking day and I...

I really just want to not exist today. It’s not a good day.

And I work all freaking day and I just don’t see the point. I want to go back to bed. 

captaincatwoman: So, today, my little sister Disneybounded as...















captaincatwoman:

So, today, my little sister Disneybounded as Rapunzel! Rapunzel and Flynn had a competition to see who could find the Pascal hairclip first, then argued over whether or not Sophie's satchel was bigger. :)

mallowninja: akatriel-rowanborn: mrchristianbale: I WILL...













mallowninja:

akatriel-rowanborn:

mrchristianbale:

image

I WILL NEVER NOT REBLOG.

oh you poor bastard

Hugh Jackman, thank you for existing.

No comments:

Post a Comment