Sunday, June 9, 2013

The batteries to my Clock.

I just wanna go to the snow. I apologise for the spam.

I just wanna go to the snow. I apologise for the spam.

nextrandom: Ethan Morgan, Iceland



nextrandom:

Ethan Morgan, Iceland

Photo



Photo



Photo



nixoneurope: #tbt Nixon Snowboarder #NicolasMüller at the...



nixoneurope:

#tbt Nixon Snowboarder #NicolasMüller at the golden hour p: @twsnow @frodesandbech http://bit.ly/19Nmhpv

Photo



beprice: Getting a lift - #ski #fog #mountain #clouds #view...



beprice:

Getting a lift - #ski #fog #mountain #clouds #view #buller

itonlygetsharderfromhere: cause normal is boring.. on...



itonlygetsharderfromhere:

cause normal is boring.. on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/14FyGWU

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



aariaaanaaa: Height.



aariaaanaaa:

Height.

Photo



Photo



Yang is such a beautiful woman in such an ugly way.

Yang is such a beautiful woman in such an ugly way.

Photo









andrewgary-scott: you-are-another-me: "A friend took this pic...



andrewgary-scott:

you-are-another-me:

"A friend took this pic in Arizona USA. The meteorologists don't have a name for it. 
Seems to be high energy to be in a Rainbow and a tornado!
 "

(source: Council of World Elders)

Oh my

No comments:

Post a Comment